Thursday, June 25, 2015

Road Trip Report- 2, Autocars

Autocars used to rule the road for heavy trucks, but were long ago gobbled up by GMC/Volvo. My fondness for this mark has been recounted here countless times, so it should come as no surprise that I screach to a halt whenever I see one.
I used to disapprove of the late model GMC/Volvo ones, but I have mellowed since they seem to be only ones left. And I did spot several of them in northern New Brunswick on my recent road trip.Most appearted to be at least seasonally operational.

 Lurking behind a Scot(!) this A'car still looks pretty good.

Probably a former New Brunswick DoH plow, this one appears to be serviceable.

Another view of the first one shown.

Hooray - an operational A'car and a twin steer to boot.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment