1. This identical pair of B-train CL, E-7 460s waiting for the ferry at St-Siméon, QC, August 28, 1999 pretty much epitomize Mack for me. Maxed out to load wood chips within the 75 feet length limit, "Christian" was running for Champ-Carr.
2. My ALL TIME favourite Mack, the B-73. "Old Timer" showed up at Owl's Head, Maine, ATHS meet, July 26, 1987. I have no record of the owner, but this one is a dandy.
3. The yellow colour can only mean Sunbury Transport. This brand new 2000 Mack Vision appeared at the Moncton, NB truck show June 11, 1999. I'm not sure what the gent on the left finds so interesting , but he is giving it a solid look!
4. Burgess Transfer of Dartmouth, NS #48 was fitted to carry United Van Lines containers as droms and on a drop deck trailer. February 16, 1997.
5. Transport Dionne of Montreal, ran CL700#147. It had an E7-427 and set back axle. Loading machinery on the Halifax waterfront May 20, 1995.