1. Seen near Rivière-du-Loup, QC May 22, 1989, this Superliner had a sludge tanker on the hook.
2. Canadian Liquid Air's Superliner taking a break at Glenholme, NS August 29, 1989, Exhaust stacks are ahead of the sleeper, requiring cutouts to clear the cab doors. It carries a Ryder sticker on the hood near the windshield and number 361445.
3. Sunbury's number 1144, just in off the highway with a coating of road salt spray March 10 , 1990 in Halifax, NS.
4. Maritime-Ontario's sharp "Family Tradition" with extra height sleeper, in Burnside Industrial Park, Dartmouth, NS, August 9, 1988.
5. Brand new Superliner with dual outside air cleaners. Burnside Park, Dartmouth, NS, March 3, 1990. This one also has the cutaway corners on the sleeper to accommodate the exhaust stacks and allow the cab doors to open.