Thursday, September 4, 2014

Autocar on vacation

No vacation would be complete in my books without an Autocar. Although I did see a few late generation Volvo type Acars in Quebec, it was not until the return leg of my trip that I detoured off the Trans Canada to check up on the Burgess Transportation Services traditional Autocar at Petitcodiac, NB.
It was worth the stop despite the near darkness. The big Car is on prominent display in the Burgess yard. Despite being New Brunswick's only Hino dealer and Mack service centre, Burgess is proud of the big beast and keep in good condition and even feature it on their website:
http://www.burgessservices.ca/index.php/about-us


A childhood friend of mine once said that if he had to be run over by a truck he hoped it would be an Autocar. I guess I am not that desperate, but I get it.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment