Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Night Moves



Transport Watson trucks from Boucherville, QC, appeared back in Halifax this afternoon (about seven of them I think) to move more aircraft components. The ship Atlantic Cartier arrived at about 7:30 pm and by 10 pm the first three trucks were loaded, and outside the Fairview Cove container terminal gate ready to roll. They will wait until midnight before hitting the road. Two KWs were carrying aircraft tail assemblies.


 
All Watson trucks that I had seen before today were red, but this time at least two of them were white with only a red arrow painted on the side. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. I always liked the custom red colour of the Watson fleet.
Among the standard T800 Kenworths was the Freightliner COE that I may have featured here before. It apparently loaded a fuselage.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment