Sunday, February 26, 2012

Quiz Time




I love the challenges on BigLorryBlog, but usually I am unable to participate due to an abysmal lack of knowledge about British and European trucks. So I have decided to do a little quiz of my own.


I will offer the same pie that BLB offers (it is purely imaginary and not what North Americans would know as a pie.)


Here is the quiz :


Name the


1. Brand of truck on the lift.


2. Brands of vehicles in the picture.


3. Date of picture + 1 year.


4. Location (Province or State is close enough)



Extra bonus (whip cream topping) if you can name the model year of the trucks. (The cars are toooo easy.)



The judge's decision is final.



Answer in a day or two.
.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Mac:

    Not knowing a lot about trucks but I think the truck on the hoist may be a Mercury. The cars appear to be early 60 models.

    GHL

    ReplyDelete