Tuesday, March 7, 2023

More crushing, more axles

 There seems to be a run on rock crushing machinery coming into the Port of Halifax lately. Today there were a pair of Terex Finlay units (I only got a photo of one) and Atlantic Tiltload Ltd was on the job with multi-axle trucks and trailers.

The Western Star with flat top sleeper was equipped with an air lift third axle and the red Trail King trailer had a two axle dolly. Unfortunately I could not see the whole rig. The Terex Finlay J-1160 is a "Primary Mobile Jaw Crusher" suitable for demolition, recycling and quarry work. A similar Terex Finlay was hauled away before I could get my camera out.

Another Atlantic Tiltload rig was also lead by a Western Star - this one with a high rise sleeper, third axle and a black multi-axle Trail King complete with three axle jeep dolly and three axle booster. I didn't see what load it was taking.


 .



No comments:

Post a Comment