Monday, May 14, 2012

Gee, I wonder what's under that tarp?

I don't pretend to know much about tanks, but as the old saying goes, I know one when I see one.
I also know that Canada has purchased 100 Leopard tanks from Europe, mainly from the Dutch. Therefore when I saw this tank with "NL" on its side, I assumed that this is one of them.
More info here:
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/tanks-for-the-lesson-leopards-too-for-canada-03208/

It arrived by ship without the tarp, but that was added before it was loaded aboard this Paron trailer hauled by one of Mills's big Western Stars.


1. Paron trailer is well loaded with this tank.



 2,3,4,5 The tarp doesn't do much to disguise the tank or its origins. I can imagine a lot of air got under it once the truck was under way- I wonder how long it lasted?

No comments:

Post a Comment